Call Center Solutions
Our call center solutions are specifically designed to provide call center owners with the most reliable service, technology and support to run a highly successful business. We have an innovative design offering state-of-the-art messaging and voice processing technologies, true open architecture, advanced digital switching technology and complete statistics with Low cost. Efficient agent desktops and one-touch keyboard functionality make for easy navigation and increased performance.
In Bound Call Center
MCE provide inbound call center setup and integration with Customer Relation Management software (CRM).
Major functionalities include:
- CTI Pop Up based on Caller ID
- DIDs Mapping (International Numbers)
- IVRs and Voice Mail.
Out Bound Call Center
MCE provide outbound call center setup services. Major functionalities include:
- Predictive dialing
- Call Recordings and Logs
- Wall board showing the status of all calls and agents.
- Multi-Language support – Give a menu for language choices
- Play balance with multi currency support
- Top-up account via IVR menu
Billing Management & Reporting:
- Check the Customers balance, see Refills and payable and received payment.
- Browse online payments made by Pay Pal, Authorize.net and Money booker.
- Reporting statistics: CDRs, Max Concurrent calls Graphing and Profit Margin analysis.
- LCR (Least cost routing) & LCD (Least Cost Dialing) management.
- Manage your DIDs and sell them to your customer for monthly usage.
- Customer can reserve DIDs for themselves and configure a Follow-me to redirect the calls over the PSTN by VoIP.
We have expertise of Asterisk Open Source Telephony Platform and can provide following services:
- Customized Development
- Installation, Configuration and Deployment
- Asterisk Integration with CRMs and other software
An IP PBX is a private branch exchange (telephone switching system within an enterprise) that switches calls between VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines. The typical IP PBX can also switch calls between a VoIP user and a traditional telephone user, or between two traditional telephone users in the same way that a conventional PBX does. The abbreviation may appear in various texts as IP-PBX, IP/PBX, or IPPBX.
IP BASED Exchange Solution is an exciting State-of-the-art telephony solution for business. IP BASED Exchange Solution is built on an IP based network. Every aspect of it is designed to enhance service, improve employees productively and control communication costs. It unites multiple locations of an organization and also promise cost saving by combing voice and data one single network that can be centrally mainstreamed.
IP BASED Exchange Solution system consists of following components:
- IP Phones
- IP BASED Exchange Solution Server
- VoIP Gateway to connect with existing PTCL lines
IP BASED Exchange Solution can work with following trunks:
- GSM SIMs
- Wireless Phones (WLL)
- Any SIP Trunks
The IP BASED Exchange Solution server functions in a similar manner to any server in local area network. IP phones or soft phones register with the IP BASED EXCHANGE SOLUTION server, and when they wish to make a call they ask the IP BASED EXCHANGE SOLUTION server to establish a connection. The IP BASED EXCHANGE SOLUTION is able to connect an internal call or route an external call via VoIP gateway.